Sephora, Ulta, TJ Maxx, and Forever 21 Collective Haul

11:54 AM

Long post alert! 

The past few days I've been kind of going crazy (after paying the bills- of course) with shopping and picking up little things every few days or so. I went to Nashville recently and finally got to go inside a Sephora and I picked up three things, and picked up some stuff from Forever 21 and H&M but the things I purchased at H&M, I wont be posting cause they aren't things I want to write about.
When it comes to Sephora, I'm super picky and unless I've done some research I won't just splurge on an item especially when it comes to foundation ( I have oily skin so spending $30+ dollars on foundation seems pointless when unless I've been dying to try) Although the BECCA Ever-Matte Shine proof foundation is calling my name cause i sampled it and needless to say it is pretty amazing. Anyways, I purchased two of the Sephora brand face masks and will be doing reviews on them later (not sure about taking pictures with them on though) The red one is a pomegranate mask- which is an energizing mask and is much needed being a full time student and working every day! and the green one is a green tea mask and and we all know its for anti blemishes and to get rid of the oil that clogs the pores. Super excited about these and they were only 6$! I also bought this travel size Josie Maran Skincare kit and I'm super excited because it has pretty great reviews on sephora and Beautylish (which I'm on by the way). I wont rant to much about it because I plan on doing a separate post on this wonderful skincare kit in the future once I get in the habit of using it almost everyday. so be on the look out!

The few things I bought at Forever 21 were tank tops (a $1.50 a piece!) which I didn't document because I've been wearing them and it's just basic tank tops. I bought this cute kitty cat coffee/tea mug and when I saw it I had to have it! Seeing that I have long hair I bought a black little bow that I think now that I have blonde hair will show up perfectly. The creme lipstick is so nice and I've already taken pictures of it and sadly doesn't have a name but there will be a blog post on it since it's really pretty on.

To say I'm obsessed with TJMaxx is a huge understatement, I'm absolutely in love with it and recently picked up a few things while I was there ( and there's a special post that I'm writing that has two wonderful dream things I found and splurged on at TJ maxx! :3). I found a bran that pretty much look like dupes for the Soap & Glory Brand that I am desperately am dying to buy and will most likely splurge on them at a later date, The box has 4 travel sizes of bath products that I can review later take pictures of individually (cause the bath soak is amazing and has a nice subtle smell to it), I also bought a Moisture Mask, since I'm all about trying to take better care of my skin. I fell in love with these false eyelashes from the Vintage Cosmetic Company, so hopefully they are easy to apply and look natural. The candle is called Awaken and it smells WONDERFUL ( i have a candle addiction as well, you'll notice that later)
Hope you lovlies enjoyed my collective haul and hopefully you'll be on the lookout for reviews on certain things posted! be sure to subscribe and follow me on bloglovin if you can! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe