Neutrogena Triple Moisture Hair Mask Review

9:59 PM




Before I had my hair dyed to my ombre I decided to deep condition my hair so when it was bleached my hair wouldn't end up being super damaged, and miraculously my hair is healthy and incredibly soft. There are plenty of hair masks on the market both high-end and drugstore; each with the same goal in mid: Soft, lustrous hair. I'm going to link a few higher end masks that can be bought at both Ulta and Sephora, but also will be including a few drugstore once I can get to either and take a smell of some! ( I wouldn't want to recommend a product that smells awful) along with my Neutrogena that I will be reviewing for you guys.

Let me start off by saying that this hair mask smells ten times better than any of the other drugstore  mask I've smelt, and how do I know that you ask? I literally smelled all of the ones that Ulta carries in the lower price range. ALL of them (at least in my Ulta where I live) and none of them came close to the smell of this one except for maybe one or two and I can link you to the two. It makes my hair smell like I had just got it done at a salon, and makes my hair super soft.



Before I dyed my hair I used this product and it did make it feel a little weird and I think that was because it is typically meant for chemically treated or colored hair which I had neither so I am positive that's why but it worked wonders for when I finally went to get it bleached. I then used it on my hair today for the week- and straightened my hair and it looks so HEALTHY! The product has three natural extracts which are: Olive, Meadowfoam Seed, Sweet Almond. I absolutely recommend this product to anyone thinking of dying their hair lighter or even coloring their hair in general or especially if you have super dry hair that needs extra moisture.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe