Mint and Gold Bedroom inspiration!

7:44 PM

Mint and Gold Bedroom Inspiration
As per usual, I was looking through Pinterest to find inspiration for my bedroom; since I moved within the last month from my apartment and needed a new clean look. Literally typing in Mint and Gold Bedroom gives you so many options and inspiration that I decided to compile my own favorite items and or items that replicated my bedroom in a way. The actual comforter set listed is the actual comforter that I own and is super pretty in person. I wanted my bedding to be the focal point with little hints of gold here and there with white to complete it. I have tons of mint green things for my desk and organization wise (reason I wanted to do Mint and Gold to begin with). I also have a D.I.Y picture frame jewelry holder that is gold that ties the colors together  (which I can photograph later and write about it if anyone wants to see it!). I'll have a post up eventually with my room all complete and my desk organization in a separate post cause my room currently is in shambles and should be put together by the end of next week (fingers crossed!). 

 What colors is your room and how did you bring it all together?
(Eventually the colors will change, but for right now I love the color combo)
Here are the Items compiled all together:

1.Ogee Comforter Set at Target
2. Gold Ceramic Tray at Target
3.Hamsa Gold Art Print by QuantumPrints on Etsy
4. Gold Quote Art Print by QuantumPrints on Etsy
5. White Office Desk at Target
6.Gold Sequin Pillow at Target
7.Gold Base Lamp at Target

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe