GRADUATED AND 23 | LIVING LIFE FOR ME

12:27 PM

Words can't describe what it's like to be graduated and also turning 23. I didn't realize how many emotions I would feel once I was done with school and let me tell you, the last couple of weeks has been extremely emotional and stressful. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like the future is closing in and now all I can think about are my student loans, a better job, among other things. I haven't stopped thinking about the future which is absolutely terrifying. I have to take a step back and enjoy it for what it is: I get to sleep in and go to work in the afternoon, I have time to dedicate to things that I enjoy (such as blogging), and just enjoy the time between now and the time I go to Europe! 


Also it calls for more posts that I've had sitting in my drafts and fully focusing on my blog once and for all. Now that I have all the time in the world, I want to dedicate my time to things that I enjoy and do things for ME. 





My Graduation photos were taken by the lovely Madison Martin over at Cedar & Sage Photography <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe