New Year.. New Resolutions

7:00 AM

                                           
( I found this lovely picture on Unsplash)


Seeing as it's the first week of January and the beginning of 2017, I saw it fitting to write down my resolutions or start thinking about things I would love to implement in this new year. The few resolutions that I wanted to achieve last year were easy enough to manage and I completed them! So onto a New Year and even Newer Resolutions!

The year of new memories and new adventures, xoxo


1. Be More Social: Y'all this is such a struggle for me, more often than not I'm either at Work or at school during the semester and I don't really push myself to go out with others. I have such wonderful people around me in my life and really want to do a better job at making plans with those around me even if I'm working that day, etc. My problem is making time and or not just sitting around like a lard and binge watching Netflix from the comfort of my own bed. The goal is to build closer relationships, and make new memories with the people in my life.

2. Learn Patience in Life: This concept is a genuine anxiety causer in my life especially in 2016, the constant pressure of what society expects from a 22 year old woman can be a lot to handle. It's completely okay to not be sure of where I'm going and what I want to do with my life, and I just have to accept the idea of the unknown which has a tendency to freak me out just a bit. It's also okay to do things at your own pace and never have to explain yourself, the amount of older people who ask when I'm getting married and what do I wanna do when I graduate is much too many. In the new year, my goal is to allow myself patience and let life take its course.


3. Be Healthy and Workout more: I know, I know everyone has this resolution and it's so cheesy but it's really hit me that I want to be stronger and eat better. My goal is to work on a stronger core and build a bigger butt, and to workout at least 3 days a week. Which is completely reasonable considering my schedule works around school and gives me free time before and after. Be on the lookout for new workout clothing hauls and how I'm going to stay on top of working out.












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe