CANON REBEL T5I | BIG GIRL PURCHASE

12:52 PM

As some of you may know from Instagram, I made a big girl purchase a couple of months ago in hopes that I would be able to post quality photos of my purchases and hopefully start a Youtube channel in the year to come. I'm slowly building a kit to create quality Youtube videos; I just need the space for filming.  I also needed an awesome camera for my trip to Europe in July so after tons of research: The Canon Rebel T5i was the one I've chosen. and it is incredible and easy to use. 

I managed to buy it on a payment plan through QVC and it's a 6 payment term. So if anyone is in the market for a new camera that comes with an extra lens, definitely check out QVC! 

I wanted to do a longer review but I'm still learning on how to use the camera so once I've learned everything, i'll be sure to talk more about it <3




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe