Ipsy October Bag!

10:24 PM

I am so excited about the Ipsy October Bag that I get to share with you all!, It is by far my favorite bag that I have received from Ipsy. This is the only subscription company I have signed up for and I am very picky as to what I choose, because I didn't have a good experience with Birchbox. It's only 10$ a month and hopefully I can convince you guys to sign up. 

(Can we talk about the kitties on this bag, omg <3)
Here is what I received:

1. theBalm Cosmetics in Cabana Boy: pigmentation is incredible but too pink for my liking
                                                            Full Size Price: $21.00
2. Ciate London: Fierce Flicks Eyeliner: AMAZING, and pretty much is the easiest eyeliner to work      
with to make a fierce wing, pretty sure this is a full size product included
Full Size Price: $20.00

3. Trust Fund Beauty: Gimme Good Face Primer: I always need a good primer and willing to try new primers because of my excessively oily skin, so I'm excited to use it. I also looked it up and it is on pre-order so it hasn't even hit the market yet!
Full Size Price: $25.00

4. Elizabeth Grant Skincare: Green Power C Hydrating Cleanser: I am also a skincare buff and love cleansers and creams (which I've received multiple products like this in my bags); making me excited to try this brand as I have never heard of before. 
Full Size Price: $25.00

5. Adesse New York: Liquid Chrome in Grand Central: I always squeal with excitement when I get new nail polish (even though I never paint my own haha), so I was so happy to receive a full size nail polish that had a chrome effect. 
Full Size Price: $20.00

Overall Full Sized products included:
$40.00

So all in all I definitely am happy with the products I received and are all products that I am excited to try out! Once again, Ipsy makes me happy <3. Considering the bag is $10 only and I received a $40.00 bag is awesome. 


If you want to subscribe and sign up for your very own Ipsy bag use my Referral Link <3  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe