Exhaustion and finding time..

4:49 PM

Once again I've let my blog die, unfortunately. This summer has had a lot of bumps in the road and a change of scenery happened. I was hoping to fully dedicate my time to this blog and to school and ultimately focused on school during the semester and moving back home and all that jazz. I have so many ideas, but school got in the way and the amount of papers I had to write was unbelievable. So ultimately the blog got put on the back burner and I come back from time to time in hopes of changing the layout or adding new content but never had the time. Also, saving money to buy a nice travel camera is on the list of priorities that I have, I have a few posts that I can post soon, and hopefully ( fingers crossed) I'll be able to get my life together somehow.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe