Taking the Leap- Brown to Blonde Ombre

8:35 PM

So for the past few months I've been deciding on whether or not I wanted to do a blonde ombre on my naturally dark brown hair and I have made the decision to make the leap... TODAY actually. Needless to say I was absolutely terrified! I had been looking everywhere for ideas on what shade of blonde I wanted to go (thank you Pinterest!), and this is how it came out as a final product:

I am absolutely over the moon with how the color turned out and how well it blended. Thankfully, my hairdresser is incredible. I spent a total of four hours in the salon chair, which wasn't too horrible since I had been so ecstatic about finally saying what the hell and full on dying my hair. I wanted a change from my normal hair that I've pretty much had since I was in the ninth grade in high school (which was 8 years ago- YIKES). Even though I had experimented with a subtle purple ombre that is pretty much the extent of any drastic change my hair has gone through. I cannot tell you how much research and thought I put into this hairstyle; I'm grateful for those who pushed me to try something new and go with the flow. 

I went ahead and included a before and after since you all do not know what I looked like before I had my hair change so here yah go <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe