September Beauty Haul: Lorac and More!

12:13 PM

I know it's already October and I am a tad bit late but I got caught up with school and other obligations so here it is:


My September haul from Sephora and Khols, and I managed to spend a little too much and feel a tad bit guilty but seeing as I haven't spent much on myself in the past three months or done anything for myself unless it's related to work and school 🙈. So, i went shopping for a few things and wound up at Sephora and the Khols makeup department; which in itself is dangerous for someone with an obsession for pretty packaging. 

I picked up a lip set from Sephora and was so excited I could try out various lip products, I will say the one product I was disappointed in was the Lancome lip product in bubblegum pink and has no pigmentation. The package came with a Kat Von D lipstick, Too Faced Melted lippie, Smashbox liquid Lipstick and Unfortunately my Nars lip product was missing :( and I had already left after purchasing it. The lip injection product was a separate purchase and the Forever 21 product is an amazing liquid lipstick for only $5! I can do swatches and a separate post on these products later in the future since this post is a haul one.


I also picked up the 5 packet set of the GlamGlow Supermud clearing treatment which deserves its own post, because it's that good. While the full size product is around $69 dollars I decided I wanted to try it out and it works wonders on my oily skin, so eventually I just might buy the full size jar unless I find a pretty good dupe that can match the power of this thing. 


While I was at Khols at home, I saw that they had just stocked their Lorac products with new products that were Christmas packaging, and OMG these are gorgeous in person. The caps on these are rose gold and the lip products themselves are so pigmented! It was well worth the $25 dollars for me. The prettiest are the darker three but thats because lighter tones don't work on my tan skin; or at least I don't think so. This set itself isn't Khol's exclusive so you might be able to pick up at other retailers that sell Lorac but their other two rose gold sets are Khol's exclusive ( their blush set, and their lipstick set). Once again, I have a post planned with swatches both on my skin and on my lips coming so stay tuned for those and a review!

I also picked up this Lorac palette, which is absolutely to die for and the pigmentation is absolutely gorgeous, this is my first higher end palette and I can see why everyone raves about their larger palettes if they are anything like this one! this will also have a swatches and eye look coming soon as well. I can't wait to share the swatches with you all and to create a look with this palette. I don't want to go into too much detail seeing as how I want to dedicate a separate review to the colors and info on the product including the price.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe